Thursday, December 1, 2022

December 2022 My TBR List

Time for this month's TBR list. I read a lot of last month's TBR list. Added a few more and read them as well. Unfortunately some books are still sitting on my Kindle, not sure if they will be there long term or just for a month or two. I'm not done with Christmas books, I just need to find unread ones.

Baby Mistake by Alexis Winter 
This author is one of my favorites. This is a billionaire boss, romance. I'm working on a listicle of this trope. The "research" has been a pleasure. This will probably be my first read of December. 

Billionaire Boss by Natasha Black
See above for why I'm reading another billionaire boss romance. These are both supposed to be surprise pregnancy romance. I think I've read some of this author's books before, I'm going to pay attention to this book to see if this author is a favorite. 

The Handoff by Sarwah Creed
I'm not always in the mood for reverse harem reads. This one looks like it might be funny. I think it's three brothers dating the same girl, and she doesn't even know! This is probably an offensive book, but I do put up with a lot of inappropriate reads so, I'm not too worried. 

The Baby Whisperer And The Brute by Tru Taylor
It looks like I need to write another Nanny Romance listicle. Last month I read a new one after posting and just slipped it under another trope. I don't like to do that if a book has a main trope. 

The Ritual/Triple Beat/Wrong
All books from last month. I've gotten pretty far in Wrong. I had to take a break because it has some big triggers in it. Especially for me. I have to really talk myself through the hard bits. It comes highly recommended by the Breeder Readers group on Facebook. So does The Ritual. I really want to read it, shinier books get in the way.

Bossy Trouble by Sofia Finn
This author is fast becoming a favorite of mine. I picked up this book exactly because of the author. According to the synopsis it's a brother's best friend, billionaire boss, secret baby romance. That's a lot of tropes!

Simply Mine by Laura Pavlov 
I'm seriously considering finishing this series. I prefer the firefighter MMC, but the other is really good. Each book focuses on a sister in a family with a firefighter dad. This is the best friend's brother romance. I think I'll read it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...