Saturday, March 26, 2022

Favorite Modern Authors

I did a post on favorite classic authors, which was weird because I review contemporary romance. Not that I wouldn't mind reviewing a classic, I just haven't read one in awhile. I have been reading lots by my favorite contemporary romance authors so, let's see what those are.

Lauren Landish
I haven't read many of her books because I have so many books on my TBR list, but The Truth was one of my all time favorite books. The Dare comes first in that two part series, but honestly The Truth was better. I have every intention of reading more books by this author. 

R.S. Elliot 
I have read maybe five books by this author.  I haven't read all the books written by this author but every time they write a new book, I have to read it. My most recent read by them is Not So Fake, a fake relationship, friends to lovers book.

Lisa Suzanne 
Her work is not stuff I would normally like. Only one person's POV, and HFN series. But, it works for Lisa Suzanne.  I have read all the Vegas Aces books so far and Home Game-End Game six times. I really enjoy her books.

Sofia T. Summers 
I don't know if I've read all of hers, I may have three or four left to read. I don't think my readers would like it very much if I suddenly started reading only her books, but every time she comes out with a new one I read it. So far, my favorite has been The Vegas Accident.  Her books always include age gaps, and a surprise pregnancy. Sometimes she throws in a secret baby romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...