Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas 2022 Reads

I love Christmas.  My family did not celebrate when I was growing up. So, Christmas means the world to me now. Admittedly it's pretty much about the gifts for me. I love giving and receiving the perfect gift. Every Christmas season you can find me curled up with the seasons latest Christmas novels. I will probably be reading them till February, to be honest. I will also be watching the Christmas romance movies as well.

Note: these are just my favorites that I have read this year. I'm sure not all of them were actually written this year.

Desiring Best Friend's Sister by Sofia Finn
She hires her brother's best friend to help her with her business. Their attraction becomes to hard to ignore. Just around the time she takes a pregnancy test, her brother finds out. 

Christmas With My Dad's Best Friend by K.C. Crowne 
One night, at a party, she kisses her Dad's best friend. He takes her home and they hook up. It was only supposed to be the one time, but they can't stay away from each other. After she finds out she is pregnant, they figure it's time to tell her parents. (I could not find this book by simply searching for it. I found it on my Kindle home page. I seem to have been the only one with this issue, though).

Baby Surprise by Ava Gray 
After an adventurous night out, she is pregnant with barely a first name to call him. 4 years later and she walks into her new job to find out her one night stand is her new boss. As their relationship develops, she continues to keep it a secret. Until the fact that she even has a kid, comes to light.

Holiday Daddy by Kelly Myers 
When he desperately needs a nanny, and she is just as desperate for a job, he hires her on the spot. But, he can't stay away from her. They fall into a relationship until she gets pregnant.  When she tries to feel him out on whether he is open to fatherhood, she is sorely disappointed. Without telling him she is pregnant, she quits.

Christmas In The Cabin by Sofia T. Summers 
One Christmas, she is snowed in with her Dad's best friend. They hook up, but he regrets it the next morning. She went back to her life until she found out she was pregnant. She kept her child's father a secret to protect him, but he figures out he has a child. They decide to get to know each other as a family, still keeping everything secret. Nothing can go wrong, right?

Once Upon A Holiday by Claudia Burgoa
A one night stand turns into a fling when it turns out that he is her landlord. Which turns into a miracle pregnancy. He immediately is all in, but she doesn't believe him. After all, he had said he didn't want a relationship or children, the question is: what changed his minds?

Dashing Mr. Snow by Alexis Winter 
She is asked to deliver a contract to him, but accidentally walks into his bedroom, instead of his home office. Even more exciting he is completely naked. A few days later they get stuck in the elevator. Soon they are spending the holidays together and getting close. She is, however, afraid that it's a rebound.

Oh Mr. Grump by Ashlie Silas
He inherited an assistant that hates him... at first. Soon they are hooking up in secret. He feels that she is "the one." She is terrified of love. He is her protector, but she doesn't really like it. When he goes behind her back to help her, she loses it.

A Fake Fiancée For Christmas by Ava Gray 
She runs a match making company. He needs a fake fiancée for Christmas with his family. It wasn't supposed to be real. Lines are crossed, a baby is made. When his ex-fiancee shows up to take him back, all seems lost.

His Christmas Gift by R.S. Elliot 
When her high-school bully buys out her aunt's gym, she is stressed but determined to keep the gym the same. Then she needs a fake fiance, and he volunteers. As they spend Christmas with their families, they begin to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...