Saturday, October 8, 2022

Reasons I Love Book Blogging

Although I've been blogging since I was 12 years old, I've only been book blogging since January. I'm hooked. I don't pretend that I'll be doing this forever, and I don't for a second think I'm good at this. But, if you are looking for a reason to join the club, allow me to tip the scales in book blogging's favor.

1. I get to read as much as I want
Not that I need an excuse to read more. Having an excuse to read more is wonderful, though.

2. I get to write
Behind reading, writing is important to me. I want to write romance novels, but I'm not very good at it. Blogging allows me to write in a way that I can without having to write a novel.

3. I have to think 
It's good for you to think and book blogging has me constantly thinking. It takes a lot of thinking to write a post like this, and I write short posts! I often put down a post for awhile because I'm all out of thoughts. Then I come back to it later.

4. All the planning
I know it sounds like a stupid thing to love, but I'm a planner sort of girl. I've only recently gone digital for all my planning needs. I still love the process, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...