Monday, October 10, 2022

Endless Obsession by Alex Grayson

Oh my God! Trigger warning here. This is a story with a stalker and his victim fall in love. If that is too much for you, skip this read. It will be too much for you. However if the obsessed MMC is right up your alley then grap a glass of wine and cuddle up with this intense read.

Asher has been obsessed with Poppy for a year. Because of some health issues he has stayed in the shadows, watching her, and sending her flowers. During the day he is her quiet and shy boss. When a new, malicious, stalker arrives on the scene. Asher tries to protect her from afar.

I had this book in my TBR list for months before I bought it. And left it unread on my Kindle for weeks. What was wrong with me? Despite the stalker content I was enthralled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...