Sunday, October 2, 2022

Of Romance And Favorite Tropes: A Romance Tag

I pretty much exclusively read romance novels. And I love, love! When it came time for me to choose another book tag, I couldn't help myself with choosing a romance book tag.

An underrated romance you wish more people would read
I find all my books on Facebook ads and Facebook book groups. I'm not sure which books are underrated in the first place. So, I can't really answer this question. 

An author you used to love that you have since abandoned
I haven't abandoned her all together, but I used to read every Sofia T. Summers book that I came across. However, I'm picky about books I read now, I prefer characters that already know each other at the beginning of the book. Not all her books are like that, so I pass on those.

Favorite trope
I used to say Brother's Best Friend, to this question. I still love that trope, but I think I like Friends To Lovers more. I can't get enough. I like an added Accidental Pregnancy thrown in.

Best book with  your favorite trope 
Right now? I would say The F*** It List by Alexis Winter it really is always changing, though. 

Best romance/rom-com movie
I really enjoyed Purple Hearts on Netflix. I'm also a huge fan of Bridgerton on Netflix. 

Your all-time favorite romance 
I can't choose! They are all so good! A book I'm recommending right now is Give Me More by Sara Cate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...