Saturday, October 15, 2022

Love To Hate You by Ava Gray

I've been wanting to read a book by this author for awhile. It may be a bit shallow, but the name drew me in. When I read that this was an accidental pregnancy novel, I couldn't resist. I hope to read more by this author in the future.

Charlie and Noah are bitter rivals at work. When his dad promotes Charlie over Noah, he leaves the company. But, then Noah's dad dies and he comes back determined to take her job. But, he wasn't prepared for being immediately taken with her. He fights for her and falls in love. But, she desperately wants to be president of the company.

I think Charlie was a bit of a bitch in the story. I get that she felt she had to be, but I couldn't really relate to her until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...