Sunday, September 4, 2022

Taste by Melanie Harlow

1. I have had this book sitting on my Kindle forever before I read it. Why did I waste so long? 2. I really could not decide on if I was going to write a full review or a mini review on my chefs romance list. Obviously I chose a full review, though I may go ahead and add it to the list too. It's that good.

Gianni has picked on Elle their entire life. But, he offers to help her at a dinner she is supposed to provide wine for. On the way home, they are sidelined by a blizzard. Staying in one motel room, with one bed, leads to hooking up. Gianni doesn't want to give her up. And she refuses to hold him back from his dreams. But, they aren't really his dreams and he wants to stay and win her over.

Melanie Harlow is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. In the back of the book there are some links to her email newsletter, her Facebook page, and her Facebook group. I signed up for all three. I can't wait to see what she writes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...