Friday, September 16, 2022

More Favorite Modern Authors

I find, that the more I read, the more I find more modern authors that I gravitate towards again and again. I know I already wrote a post on this topic, but I find my list keeps expanding, and I'm finding that I just have to share. I simply cannot keep them to myself.

Melanie Harlow 
I first read her book Ignite. It is a steamy single dad, firefighter romance. And the second book in the series, Taste, is even better. It is a chef, accidental pregnancy romance. Then Make Me Yours was the cop, single dad, brother's best friend romance. Her books are, quite simply, epic. I have a fourth book by her on my Kindle now, but I'm "cleansing my palette" with other favorite authors. 

Nadia Lee
I book by her a while ago and loved it. Then the author recommended another book she wrote, but it was a mafia romance, and they aren't my favorite. Then I read Baby For The Bosshole and I had to read more. I read an older book by her, That Man Next Door, it was excellent. Not her current style, but excellent. I'm currently reading another book by her, and I can't put it down.

Lilian Monroe 
Big, Bossy Trouble. Big, Bossy Mistake. Big, Bossy Problem. All books that I have torn into by her. I have read many other books by her, but these are my favorites. They are all nanny, billionaire boss, and accidental pregnancy romance. I can assure you, I will be reading even more by her in the future. 

Kelly Myers
This was a new discover for me. I read Misunderstood, which prompted me to read more. By the time I got to My Best Friend's Ex, I knew I had to add her to my favorites. I will say, she specializes is accidental pregnancy, which is totally my thing. And, you regularly read my blog, it probably is a thing of yours too. But, if it's not, then this is not the author for you.

Meghan Quinn 
When my Kindle Unlimited went on the fritz I found one of her books for free. I also read Those Three Little Words, and My Best Friend's Ex (yes another book by that title) I like her style. She writes both romcoms, and heart gripping romance. She covers tragedy and happiness equally well.

Alexis Winter 
I had The Wrong Brother on my Kindle for awhile. It was a slow start so I deleted it. Then I read My Best Friend's Ex (what is with the title? Well this one is different). It was so good I put The Wrong Brother Back on my Kindle and read it all the way through. It was magnificent enough that I read the sequel. She is another accidental pregnancy author. Usually it's really close to the end, though.

Sara Cate 
I actually started with the second book in The Salacious Players Club series. Eyes On Me was a step sibling romance. When Give Me More came out I jumped on it. It is, by far, one of my favorite books. After I read that I found Praise for free on my Kindle (not sure if it is still free) it sat on my Kindle for awhile ( I'm really bad about that) when I read it, I knew I'd have to read Mercy, although it is currently just sitting on my Kindle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...