Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Marrying My Billionaire Hookup by Nadia Lee

I am a huge fan of Nadia Lee. I have read MarryingMyBillionaireBoss, Baby For TheBosshole, and That Man Next Door. The first two sealed My Fandom. After reading this book, I fully intend to read more. 

When Jo finds out she is pregnant, her cousin sends an official looking letter to her one night stand, asking him to give up his right. Edgar has no intention on giving up rights to his kid and sets forth to marry Jo, but Jo only wants to marry for love. Edgar sets out to convince her to marry him, without actually falling in love. Meanwhile, Jo is falling in love with him.

The feelings got real for me, a bit at the end there. The moment he realized he was in love, though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...