Sunday, September 18, 2022

Knocked Up Mistake by Roxy Reid

I have read books by this author before, but she changed the covers of her books. She used to work with teal lettering on the covers, now it's pink. It's all good, it just threw me off for a minute when looking up the book. My screenshot was the teal. The book was just as amazing as the last I read by her. It left me wondering why I don't read more by her.

Jonas and Nadine have some bad history but that doesn't stop them from jumping in to help their friends hide their marriage, by faking one of their own. During the course of their "marriage," Nadine finds out she is pregnant. Due to some conversations she had with Jonas, she is terrified of telling him. When he does not offer her love, she walks. 

As I've mentioned before, I'm not sure why I don't read more of her works. She specializes in accidental pregnancy and that is totally my jam.

The grand gesture had me in tears. The whole heartbreak scene sent me crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...