Thursday, August 18, 2022

The Love Edit by Sofia T. Summers

When I saw that this was a Professor/Student, forbidden romance by Sofia T. Summers, you know I rushed to read it. This one was even more engaging than her usual romance. I read on the edge of my seat.

When Mauve starts to work for Silas as a TA the attraction is almost instant but she thinks he is taken and he is aiming for a promotion. They fight their attraction, but they can't for long. Soon they are hooking up every chance they have. And it isn't long before she gets pregnant. But, she doesn't want to ruin his life by it becoming known he got his TA pregnant. She tries to keep it a secret, but it is a secret that was meant to get out.

I was a little disappointed when there wasn't a "blow up" moment at the 70% marker in the book. They just continued working towards the goal of being together without any huge setback. Around the 50% mark they broke up, but there was no scene they didn't get caught. Maybe telling you this is a spoiler, I'm sorry if it does. This is just my thoughts on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...