Saturday, August 20, 2022

My Three Guys by Bianca Vix

Totally honesty here, I picked up this book purely for the steam factor. I figured that a bisexuality men romance with three men and a woman would be full of spicy scenes. And it was, but the storyline was amazing too! I thought I would be reading this book purely for my own pleasure, but it ended up being so good I had to review it.

April and Liam are a couple. When April walks in on their best friends, Kel and Dallas, hooking up it starts a conversation between her and Liam. They decide she wants to watch Liam and Kel get down. Kel will only do it if all three are involved. Which is what Dallas walks in on. When all four decide to join in the fun, it opens it up for it to be repeated. Which opens it up for love between the four.

My only complaint was that, aside from Kel and Dallas's original hookup, there was no butt stuff at all. I mean it's a bisexual men story, it kind of needs that in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...