Sunday, August 28, 2022

The F It List by Alexis Winter

If a book is by Alexis Winter it is a pretty good bet that I will enjoy it. I haven't really reviewed one yet, because they were fitting into my lists so nicely. I already posted my friends to lovers trope post, this book would have fit it in nicely. 

When Cora is left at the alter, she comes up with a list of things to do, to find herself. Her work friend, Grayson, offers to help her with it. He has been crushing on her for years, and sees his chance at love with her. As they work through the list, they find themselves falling in love. But, her ex has been snooping around. And, she's pregnant with Grayson's baby.

I loved the cadence of this book. The progression happened so naturally. The tension was just enough to be gripping, without being enough to give anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...