Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Day In The Life Of A Book Blogger

I am not the most productive book blogger. I have a long way to go with writing interesting posts and promoting said posts. I blog on a free platform with not many options for growth. But, I plug away every day to create content for my blog. Even if I don't post daily.

5:00 am: I wake up and post my book review blog post. I post every other day and today is that day. 

6:30 am: I download pcloud onto my phone and upload my blog graphics and TBR list to it. I need to make sure I don't lose my stuff if I get a new phone.

8:00 am: Time to scroll through Pinterest. I have several book blogging boards and I read posts about book blogging nearly every day. It helps me dream up new content and design. It also helps me work on getting my blog seen.

9:00am: I had to charge my Kindle. But now it's 100% charged so I can read. I'm not sure if I'm going to review this book, but it's a steamy MMF romance.

11:00am: I wash my eyes and put eyedrops in them. I have some sort of droopy eyelid problem and I have to wash my eyes with baby shampoo at least once a day and put eyedrops in four times a day. I also have ointment for at night.

12:00pm: I take a break and run to the food pantry. This is a hobby blog for now and I'm broke.

1:00pm: I work on blog posts to be published later. I also create some blog graphics on Canva to use for posts and social media.

2:00pm: I do some reading. I do this for hours a day. Even while I'm doing other stuff, I'm reading. During this reading session I also do two loads of laundry.

5:00pm: I am obsessed with Bridgerton on Netflix right now. I've watched it three times already. Time to gear up to watch again. I'm so excited for season three.

7:00pm: At this time everyday, I take my meds. I have to take a sleeping medication so this ends up being lights out, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...