Sunday, August 14, 2022

My Ex Best Friend's Daughter by K.C. Crowne

This is a book that I read purely based on the fact that it was written by this author. I'm obsessed with the Doctors Of Denver series. She does forbidden romance almost better than Sofia T. Summers, though don't tell her I said that.

Hunter was an honorable mention "uncle" in Edens life until he had a falling out with her father. Years later she takes a job working for Hunter. The dance around the fact that they want each other because it's forbidden on several levels. Soon they cave and are hooking up. Then Eden finds out she is pregnant. Now she needs to find out if he loves her back.

This book had all the drama, I loved it! There was paparazzi, a stalker, a mob boss, and drama with Eden's Dad. It was totally worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...