Friday, August 12, 2022

Heart Keeper by Annie Dyer

After reading, not one, but two Alexis Winter novels I didn't think I would find another good book to beat book hangover so soon. But, I found this gem in a Facebook ad.

Nate starts flirting with Amber and soon it leads to them hooking up. After four times she discovers that she is pregnant.  Amber doesn't tell Nate right away, but when he finds out, he insists on stepping up and taking care of her. Soon she is moved in with him and his two daughters. And Nate is falling in love. Which only begs the question: is she falling in love with him too?

It was a little off putting that she didn't want to date him at first because he had kids. I think, personally, single Dads are sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...