Thursday, August 4, 2022

Callous Player by R.C. Stephens

I was having such a book hangover after reading two really great books. I tried and failed to read four books. Finally this brother's best friend gem got my attention. I may read the next book in the series because it is two characters I was rooting for in this book.

Declan and Poppy meet in a bar with no clue that Declan is her brother's teammate. When they do realize it they have already developed feelings for each other. They start sneaking around and just as they start falling in love, her brother catches them and the ish hits the fan. As they spend time apart they realize they have to fight for each other

This book is obviously amazing in that it cured a book hangover. The only thing I struggled with was the fact I was so tired reading this book that I wasn't able to read it straight through like I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...