Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Best Friends To Lovers Romance

I really enjoy the friends to lovers trope. My husband says we were friends first, but it was very short lived. Like we met in June and by December we decided to go on a date, where I admitted my feelings and then he reciprocated my feelings so it was all good. But, the idea of being friends for years and having unrequited love that entire time? And then things fall into place? I love it!

Adrian by Sosie Frost
I could have added this to my sports romance list. But, really it is a story of two best friends that decide to make a baby together. But, Adrian just recovered from a puck shot to a very sensitive place. After months of no luck Adrian realizes he might not be able to give her a baby, and he is in love with his best friend.

The Baby Proposition by Kim Loraine
This is not a Kindle Unlimited book, but it was totally worth the price I paid for it. When Maverick finds out his best friend wants a baby, he offers himself up for baby batter. And, he wants her to conceive the "old fashioned" way. But, even with rules in place, Maverick can't help falling in love with Clara and can only hope she feels the same.

My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn 
This book is actually a friend's to lovers romance. But, it was amazing. Had all the feels. Not just a twinge in the chest. Hard crying. Tucker is hung up on his ex until Emma comes tearing through his life, making him fall in love with her.

Best Friend Baby Daddy by B.B. Hamel
They have best friend's since high-school. Both have secretly been into each other until he needs a favor. Marry him for a few months, he says. But, a few months turns into one year and a strictly platonic relationship starts having strings. 

My BFF's Baby by Layla Valentine 
When he loses his Dad, he reevaluated his life and decides to quit the company he founded with her. When she tries to change his mind they end up in bed. But, he still won't budge. She moves back home and finds out she's pregnant. He doesn't know but he's still trying to make a choice between living his best life and keeping the woman he loves.

Best Friend's Secret Baby by Ella Goode
Secretly in love with each other for years, the two best friends get black out drunk and lose their virginity to each other. Fuzzy details at best, they are soon fooling around. She is keeping a big secret from him.

Gifting Me To His Best Friend by Katee Robert
When her husband gives her to his best friend for Christmas, she decides to gift him too. Soon the three of them are having all kinds of fun. But she and her husband decide they want more. They want long term. But her husband's best friend doesn't see how it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...