Saturday, July 16, 2022

Texas Roses by Samantha Christy

I thought it was an accidental pregnancy novel because I knew there was a baby involved. It wasn't, and I was so disappointed that I almost made this a book I didn't finish, but the read ended up being totally worth it. 

Quinn and Amber both have a certain reputation as love em and leave ems. However when they spend time together Quinn wants something more with Amber. Just as he convinces her to date him he gets a bomb dropped in his lap in the form of a baby. While he is waiting for the paternity test results he begins to realize that he is in love with both Amber and little Josie. Suddenly he desperately wants Josie to be his baby.

I'm really trying to not give any spoilers here. Amber has been through a lot of loss and is afraid of love. Quinn has a really sucky family and is desperate not to continue the legacy with a family of his own.

I Raye this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...