Friday, July 8, 2022

Pregnant With The Bad Boy by Lydia Hall

It didn't take me long to realize this book is in the same series as Pregnant Whose The Father, another book I've reviewed on this blog. I was pleased for characters from the last book to bleed into this one. Plus the main characters in this book were both present in the last one, so that was fun.

Tucker is a partying playboy. He has one rule: never go back for seconds. Amber is the exception to that rule. He goes back for thirds, even going on a date with her. But, once Amber realizes she is pregnant, she doesn't want the child exposed to his bad boy ways. But Tucker not only wants to be Amber's man, he also wants to be a Dad and he will go to whatever lengths he has to, to get what he wants.

I probably mentioned this in the last review, but I don't think this book was written by an American. It takes place in New York, but the wording is off and the description of what happens as the Doctor's office is nothing like any experience I've ever had.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...