Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Best Friend Baby Daddy by B.B. Hamel

Stumbled on this novella while trying to look up another novel. I got sidetracked from my TBR list. I loved this book, and it was not erotica, but definitely dirtier than your average romance novel.

Ever is in a bind. His Dad is dying and wants the son taking over to be married. So, he asks his best friend, Amy, to marry him for a few months. A few months gets turned into a year. And, even though they have a fake marriage their are some very real results of their marriage. But, Amy is afraid to tell Ever.

I think Ever's reaction to finding out he is going to be a Dad would be the standard reaction to an accidental pregnancy. 

Ever is kind of a jersey, but he learns the error of his ways. Is this a Beauty And The Beast trope? Not sure, but I'm okay with the theme. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...