Tuesday, July 12, 2022

No Strings by Nikki Ash

I have been wanting to read a book by Nikki Ash for awhile. She is a member of the "Breeder Readers" Facebook group I follow. So many books that seemed so interesting, honestly, I don't know why I waited so long. I'll try desperately not to give any spoilers, but this one is going to be really difficult. 

When Ben's "baby mama" decides she can't take his son's troubled behavior, he steps in to take care of his son. Savy has been cheated on by her ex husband and not looking for anything new. When Savy bonds with Ben's teenage son a friendship between Ben and Savy begins. When Savy decides she wants no strings sex, Ben offers to fill the position. One thing leads to another and Ben realizes that Savy is the woman for him.

This book really tackled difficulty conceiving.  I wouldn't call it infertility because she ends up getting pregnant. But, she definitely struggles throughout the book.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...