Thursday, July 28, 2022

Pierce My Heart by Art Sapphire

Awhile ago I reviewed a MFF book series called Threeway Honeymoon. I loved that series so much, but finding more good MFF books is hard. There is so much more MMF romance than MFF romance. I finally found another full length MFF romance worth reviewing and I couldn't be more excited.

Oliver and Kat were high-school sweethearts, but he broke her heart when his Mother threatened Kat. Years later he is married to Grayce when he runs into Kat again. Then he finds out his wife is attracted to Kat. They want her, but not just for a quick tumble in the sheets. Kat was broken by Oliver once before. She questions if they really want to keep her around long term.

I was rooting for this throuple the way through. Especially when Oliver's Mother starts drama with them for showing up at a funeral together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...