Monday, July 4, 2022

A 4th Of July Interlude

I don't make a habit of posting special posts for the holidays. This 4th of July I am not going anywhere. We will be buying a few fireworks and probably trying to find a store open to get our monthly shopping in.

I'm heartbroken about the overturning of Roe vs. Wade. I never made that hard decision with my babies. I blindly dove head first into parenthood. I also blog mostly about pregnancy romance. However, I believe strongly that a woman has the right to make choices regarding her own life. And a fetus should not negate that right.

I have been using a loofah in the shower, which works great. My eye Dt. Told me to apply warm compresses to my eyes to help get rid of eye crusties. Only we have no washcloths! So I started looking up washcloth patterns on Pinterest. I found a cute seed stitch pattern. The sample picture showed white washcloths, but I had this pretty navy blue. My concentration is not what it used to be. I used to knit for hours at a time. Now I can only get about a row or two before I have to set it down for awhile. 

I will be getting back to my regularly scheduled content on the 6th, so stayed tuned. I don't know if I will be doing another life update. I can't really post today's post on Pinterest so there goes my traffic from that source. We will see how this post does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...