Saturday, July 2, 2022

90 Day Fake Fiance by Roxy Reid

Nothing of note pointed out this book to me. I was searching out fake relationship romance and this came up. There is two other books in the series on my TBR list. I don't know if I'll get to them but, after reading this one, I sure want to.

The only person Sloane hates more than her neighbor is her ex husband. And, he won't leave her alone. Carter steps in as her fake fiance for 90 days. The idea is to get her ex husband to back off, but Carter can't get Sloane out of his head. As he falls deeper in love, his past is getting ready to expose his identity. 

I was flummoxed how a celebrity artist in a mansion, and an engineer in a regular large house, end up being neighbors. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...