Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Secret Babies For My Best Friend's Dad by K.C. Crowne

Maybe I started this book because the plot was a lot like a Sofia T. Summers book I once enjoyed. It was like reading a favorite for the first time. There were just enough differences between the two. Most notably the other was a Dad's best friend novel and this one is a best friend's Dad romance.

Noah runs into Sadie at a masquerade ball they both attended. Sadie recognizes him but keeps her identity a secret so she can enjoy one night with him. When she ends up pregnant with twins she keeps the paternity a secret from everyone. But, who ends up delivering the twins, but Noah? A flash of a tattoo later and Noah realizes he is a Dad. Then comes the hard part, telling everyone what happened. 

Sadie's best friend's reaction was pretty standard, and totally understandable. Noah's reaction was priceless. I was so happy that he stepped up right away. He offered to help but, ends up falling in love later.

I rates this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...