Sunday, June 26, 2022

Bossy Single Dad by Crystal Monroe

At first it was sitting on my Kindle, waiting to be read. Then Kindle Unlimited spazed out on me, I lost it. Then I found it again and put it back on my Kindle. And there it sat until I decided to read it today.

Weston is a single Dad to a little girl obsessed with Ballet. He seeks to hire Ellie as a private instructor. Ellie found out she couldn't have kids and her fiance left her because of it. Deciding to make a pact that they have sexy times without falling in love. Only they do start to fall in love. And, then Ellie finds out she isn't infertile after all. But, Weston has said repeatedly that he never wants another child.

I was in tears towards the end of this book. Ellie was so terrified to tell Weston she was pregnant. Weston tore through town to get to her and tell her he loved her.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...