Monday, June 6, 2022

My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn

I know, I know, I literally just read a book by the exact same title. But, man, this is totally not the same book! Meghan Quinn really outdid herself with this book. I ugly cried while reading it. Even as I write this my nose is still running a little. Gross, I know, it's just that good.

Emma was evicted from her place and runs into her best friend's ex who offers her a place to stay. Tucker is still reeling from the loss of a pregnancy and the loss of his ex girlfriend.  But, Emma is a light to his life and soon he finds himself falling into bed with her. Things are going great until his ex comes around and he says something he shouldn't. 

The best friend does not freak out in this book, which is pretty nice to read. I've said ot about brother's best friend novels and it does for all forbidden romance. Sometimes less drama is better.

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...