Saturday, June 4, 2022

Good Hands by Kelly Jamieson

Well I found another Hockey accidental pregnancy book. This one is not on Kindle Unlimited. I bought it a couple of weeks ago but ignored it in favor of Kindle Unlimited books.

Brandon and Lola meet on vacation and have a one night stand. Never dreaming they would run into each other at home and then continue a friends with benefits arrangement. As Brandon realizes he is falling in love, he leaves for his Summer home. Meanwhile Lola finds out that she is pregnant. Now the couple needs to face their feelings for each other.

Say it ain't so! This novel mentioned that the NHL may be changing the rule that hockey players have to wear suits to games, and that's the main reason I like to read hockey romance.  

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...