Friday, June 24, 2022

Make Me Yours by Melanie Harlow

This is a brother's best friend and a single Dad romance. I have had it sitting on my Kindle for awhile. I'm pleased to announce that I've now read a book that doesn't involve pregnancy. Although the sexy single Dad element is there.

Cole and Cheyenne have lived next door to each other almost their entire lives. Cheyenne is close to Cole's daughter as well. One night a tipsy Cheyenne texts a secret fantasy to Cole and he replies in a surprising way. Next thing you know they are building a life together. But, Cole has demons from losing his wife in childbirth. Demons he must confront if he is to prove his love to Cheyenne. 

I liked that Cheyenne's brother was cool with Cole loving his sister. Don't get me wrong, I love brother's best friend drama. Sometimes it's nice to read a book where the brother doesn't go ape over the relationship. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...