Sunday, June 12, 2022

How To Have Your Boss's Secret Baby by London Casey

I thought this would be keeping the pregnancy secret from the baby's father, but he knew right away, they were just keeping the baby's father secret from everyone else.

After a brief meeting in the elevator,  Maya finds out her new boss Cole isn't the charming man she had first met. After one fateful night she is pregnant with her boss's baby. But, since he is working on a billion dollar deal, he asks her to keep the fact he is the baby's father a secret. He still steps up for her, taking care of her in every way.  Cole falls in love with Maya, but he can't help being a bosshole. Still he can't help falling in love with her. Then comes the day it all blows up in their faces.

I did not like that Cole went out with another woman when he couldn't get Maya out of his head, but at least the author didn't get steamy with the other woman. 

Even so, I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...