Friday, June 10, 2022

Adrian by Sosie Front

Is this a sports romance? Yes. Is it a friend's to lovers trope? Also yes. This is another hockey romance. It has a dysfunctional team and a captain trying to hold it all together.

Adrian has just recovered from a flying puck to his sensitive area. Clover is his best friend and she has a plan. She wants a baby and she wants Adrian to be the father. Their friendship evolves and they start to fall in love. Only with the passing months Adrian must come to terms with the facts that he may not be able to father children, and he is most definitely in love with his best friend.

It is alluded in this book that Clover is not Caucasian, but it is never clarified what ethnicity (or is it race) she is. I had a hard time picturing her as a person because of this.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...