Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Best Of Sofia T. Summers

One of my favorite authors is Sofia T. Summers. Although in real life I find age gap romance creepy (probably because I was involved in one that turned out really bad). When Sofia T. Summers writes about it, I find it sexy. She always adds accidental pregnancies to her books. After reading so many of her books, I definitely have favorites. 

Pregnant With My Roommate's Dad
I got this book completely free a couple weeks ago when Kindle Unlimited cut me off before payment was due. I scrambled to find books to read that I would like. But, because of the technical difficulties I didn't feel like reviewing this book on the blog. 

The Vegas Accident 
Probably my favorite so far. I had to wait for this one to come out and the wait was so hard! I liked that this was a brother's best friend novel and the age difference was 15 years.

The Grump Girl Friday
I love the Grumpy boss trope. This one was no exception. I love this BWWM novel. I didn't even remember that this was a Sofia T. Summers novel until I was scrolling through her novels to find my favorites for this post.

Seal Daddy
This was my first Sofia T. Summers book and I was hooked after reading it, there is a sequel to this novel Fake Married To My Best Friend's Daddy. This one is a Dad's best friend romance.

Doctor Daddy
A wonderful Dad's best friend romance. She writes a lot of those, I love it. This one she hides her identity and then gets pregnant and names one of her triplets after his father, who delivered the triplets and didn't even know they were his!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...