Thursday, June 2, 2022

Eyes On Me by Sara Cate

I found this book on a mission to find a stepbrother romance. Even though this book did not disappoint at all, the real book I'm excited to read is the next one. It sounds like it is menage romance, I'm in the mood to read that. Alas it does not come out till June 16th.

Garett has been celibate for 10 years. One night while browsing a cam girl app he stumbles across his stepsister, Mia. After an amazing session (during which he hides his identity) he runs to the family lake house to see if they have that chemistry in real life. It turns out they do, but Garett insists they are playing around. Until Mia drops by the sex club Garett owns and gives everyone quite the show.

I am thrilled that there is a hero with mental illness and that he seeks help for his mental illness. As a person that suffers from mental illness, this made the story seem more real to me.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...