Monday, June 20, 2022

Give Me More by Sara Cate

When I read the book before this, the taboo story pulled me in. This book was not out yet, but the synopsis blew me away. It is a MMF romance so if that isn't your thing this book isn't for you. It wasn't for me for years, but I read one and it was so steamy!

Hunter and Drake have been best friends since childhood. And Drake has been in love with Hunter, but Hunter is straight. One day Hunter decides he wants to watch Drake and Isabel together. Soon he isn't just watching, he is participating and then thing progress between Hunter and Drake as well. But, Hunter isn't ready to face the fact that is is bisexuality.

This book is not quite erotica, but it is taboo, and it is steamy! More vulgar wording is used in the moment than more romance. There is most definitely a true storyline to it.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...