Saturday, June 18, 2022

Boss's Fake Fiancée by Lisa Ryan

Billionaire boss, fake relationship, and accidental pregnancy. I'm sure you can see why I just had to read it. I found this book while researching for a book list. 

Owain is Raven's boss. After telling his parents he was engaged to a "Ray" and "Rachel" falling through, Owain strikes a deal with Raven. Be his fake fiancé over a destination wedding for his brother and he will seriously take her ideas and promote here. But, then their feelings get involved and there is even more to complicate things.

Owning knows his heart pretty early on in this novel, but he is afraid to reveal his feelings.  It made it all the sweeter when he layer it all on the line.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...