Tuesday, May 31, 2022

My Best Friend's Ex by Kelly Myers

I think I found another favorite author! First Misunderstood now this gem. I didn't realize they were by the same person until I got to the end, but I finished it in probably six hours, it was so good!

Elle has always regretted the day she stepped aside and let her best friend steal Gray away. Not knowing the entire time Gray was with her, he was thinking of Elle. 7 years later, Elle is working for Gray and they see there chance to get together. However, when Elle's best friend findslouts out she does not take the news well, even though she had cheated on him when they were young. Now Elle is pregnant and on the run. 

I loved that Elle and I both prefer sweet wine. Most books go on about what a wonderful dry wine it was *gag* when I get dry wine I turn it into a spritzer. 

There was some catty behavior in this novel by the best friend. Been there before.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...