Sunday, May 15, 2022

Unexpected Gift by R.S. Elliot

I didn't realize until I was almost done but this is the book before Not So Fake by R.S. Elliot. This is also a fake relationship. Although, in this one, it is an enemies to lovers romance. Not So Fake was a friend's to lovers and brother's best friend.

Amelia and Sawyer had a one night stand, in which Sawyer was rude following. Only to find out Sawyer is Amelia's new boss. Sawyer tries to get Amelia to quit so he doesn't have to look at her anymore. When Sawyer finds out he needs a wife for a year, he both bribes and blackmails Amelia to fill the position. But Amelia has a secret. 

This book was amazing! It was a slow start, but most of R.S. Elliot's books are, they always deliver in the end, though. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...