Friday, May 13, 2022

The Baller's Secret Baby by Normandie Alleman

For some weird reason Kindle Unlimited kicked me off six days before my monthly payment was due and I had to make do with Kindle free books. This was one such book.

Nick and Eden were close as children. Eden's Mom moved away after tragedy struck for both families. Years later and Nick's Mom is being a controlling agent for him. He and Eden meet up and start dating, until Nick's Mom has him traded to keep him away from Eden. Then, Eden finds out she is pregnant, but she doesn't tell Nick's because she is afraid he will sleep around and not be a stable force in his child's life. When Nick's finds out he tries to step up, but Mom keeps getting in the way.

This book was totally worth it for a free book!

I rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...