Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Have My Baby by Taryn Quinn

I stumbled on this gem when it showed up on my Kindle feed as something I might be interested in. I was enchanted by the synopsis because it's about a couple trying to get pregnant and I love that about as much as I love accidental pregnancy romance.

Seth and Aly have been best friends since high school. When Seth's daughter begs for a sibling Seth sets out to make it happen with the only person he trusts: Aly. Aly has been in love with Seth from day one and a no strings attached arrangement with him sounds disastrous. She agrees anyway. But, through the hijinks of baby making, Seth realizes he may have been in love with his best friend all along, as well.

The way this man talked about how he intended to get her pregnant was H-O-T! The love between Seth's daughter and Aly was beautiful too.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...