Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Those Three Little Words by Meghan Quinn

I just love a blue book. Blue is not my favorite color, but I do like it for some things. But, blue isn't the only reason I chose this book. I've been wanting to read a Meghan Quinn book for awhile now. Top that off with this being a brother's best friend romance with a side of accidental pregnancy. Yes please.

Eli has been into Penny since the moment he first met her. She is, however, his best friend's little sister and he has been warned to never go near her. On Eli's birthday he sees her in a bar and gives into temptation. It was only supposed to be one night. Then Eli and his best friend are sat down together and informed Penny is pregnant. Her brother makes Eli move in with her to take care of her, all while warning to not ever hook up with her again. Eli starts to have feelings, but tamps them down. He cannot fall in love with his best friend's sister. 

This book is hilarious! I laughed so many times. Penny likes to mess with Eli and it's not at all like in Pushing Patrick where they were playing with each other's feelings. This was gentle messing.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...