Sunday, May 1, 2022

Pregnant: Who Is The Father? by Lydia Hall

Contrary to the title of the book, she does know the who the Father Of her child is. But, the title does draw you in. The story draws you in even more.

Joshua and Caitlyn are best friends. When Caitlyn's fiance cheats on her (again) she leaves him and run to Joshua. After some heady confessions on Joshua's part, they begin dating. Just when Caitlyn realizes she is pregnant and in love, her ex decides he wants her back. He is ruthless about it, and Caitlyn goes with him to save Joshua. But, Joshua isn't above being a little ruthless himself. 

I always like a story where the guy has been in love all along. 

I was on the edge of my seat with this one. I knew it would have a happy ending, but it was touch and go for a minute.

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...