Thursday, May 5, 2022

Misunderstood by Kelly Myers

I love Nanny pregnancy romance! Ever since I read Big Bossy Mistake by Lilian Monroe, I couldn't get enough of the trope.

Hunter stumbles across June when his daughter slips away and finds June. He quickly offers her a job as his Nanny. It isn't long before they are hooking up. Then Hunter moves his ex in during her recovery. June finds out she is pregnant, but she fears coming between Hunter and his family so she runs away. 

I thought it great that Hunter thought about purposely getting Jane pregnant. He decided against it, but then she accidentally gets pregnant anyways. 

I rate this ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...