Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Knocked Up By The Billionaire's Son By Lilian Monroe

This book was on my TBR list for awhile. I just recently put it on my Kindle and had to read it! I love Billionaire romance, especially if the MMC is being manipulated.

Dean has broken up with the unfaithful woman his parents want him to marry. While moonlighting as a clown at children's birthday parties, he meet Samantha. Samantha is a recent divorced from an unfaithful husband. The two are swept away by their romance. Dean's parents, however, have other plans for him. 

Dean is being manipulated by his parents and ex fiance. Samantha is hiding a pregnancy and willing to fight for Dean, this is a high drama romance and I love it!

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...