Monday, May 23, 2022

The Accidental Pregnancy Situation by London Casey

Although I do not actually follow hockey at all, I do enjoy hockey sports romance. I even Googled it and found it is absolutely true that they wear suits to the stadium for games. That is something that happens in all the books, so I had to learn for myself.

Wren is alone in a cabin and she thinks she sees a bear. She runs to Abel to save her and a couple months later Abel finds out he is going to be a Father. He offers her a place to stay and waits on her every need, all the while they are falling in love. Then Wren reads an incriminating message and Abel must pull out all the stops to prove his love.

I loved that Abel and Wren had an inside joke together about the bear attack. I also liked the sisters being pregnant together.  Wren's sister was a bit over the top. But, the relationship was sweet.

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...