Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Talk Dirty To Me by Ali Parker

I thought this was a brother's best friend romance without accidental pregnancy. I was happy to be wrong.

Vanessa is a love guru on the radio, but in real life she has never so much as had a boyfriend. When Rhys offers to be fake engaged to her for her high-school reunion, she jumps on the offer. But, Rhys wants to be in a real relationship with Vanessa. Vanessa is insecure about her body, but Rhys has been trying to get her to see how beautiful he sees her. The night of the reunion is a turning point in their relationship and Rhys pulls out all the stops to win her back.

I saw that pregnancy coming, and you will too. Even though I kind of spoiled the story by letting you know there was an accidental pregnancy involved.

I rated this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...