Saturday, May 21, 2022

Bad Prince by Lilian Monroe

I am quickly becoming a huge fan of Lilian Monroe. I don't think I'll read the next book in the series,  but I'm loving her books.

Elle has a simple, hardworking, life. But, her roommate offers to send her the the Prince's birthday ball in her place. Prince Charlie is obsessed with Elle and can't stop spending time with her, even when his Father is trying to force him to marry someone else. But, Elle is carrying his child and the stakes have never been higher.

I'm suspicious that the author may not be American because she used the phrase "fall pregnant " in the book. That isn't a deal breaker for me, just an observation. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...