Friday, May 27, 2022

My Millionaire Marine by Sofia T. Summers

I was so excited for this book to be released. Upon reading it I realized it referenced at least 3 of her other books. Seal Daddy, Pregnant With My Roommate's Dad,  and The Grump's Girl Friday. All books I loved.

Tristan needs a wife to inherit, and claim position of CEO. Brandy doesn't believe in marriage so she will do nicely for a fake marriage. But, the more time they spend together has them falling in love. But, trouble is brewing on the horizon and Tristan will need to go all out to save the woman he loves and his unborn children. 

Oh My God! I can't wait for the next book now. Got a peak of it at the end of this one, and I'm excited.

The family support in this book is amazing! I'm jealous a little. 

I rate this book ❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...