Friday, April 29, 2022

How To Find Your Kindle Email Address

One of the great things about the Kindle app is that you can send books outside of Kindle to your app, as long as th÷y are the correct format. Also you can loan Kindle books to your friends. But, to do all that you need your Kindle Email Address. Now I have a Kindle Fire HD 10 but I'm pretty sure this works for every Kindle app because I discovered this while playing around with the app.

1. Go to the bottom right corner of your app and click on the "more" option.

2. Go to settings

3. Scan down the page till you find Send- to- Kindle E-mail Address.

This will be your username plus some random letters and numbers @kindle.com. There is supposed to be a way to change your Kindle Email address, but I haven't figured out how yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Happened When I Started Reading To My Husband

When I was a teenager I read Hank The Cowdog and Captain Underpants to my younger siblings. Reading aloud was so simple then. My...